View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 09:27 AM
Larry More.y

In seeing that this Nye card appears in a column/row that was not near an edge, it is not surprising at all there are so many high end copies of this card. The Lou Brock card is tough to find in higher grades (only 6 9s, 0 10s) and it is located on the upper left corner. What is strange is that the card right below the Nye card on this sheet is the Boog Powell card, a card that I have always considered tough and has a much lower pop ( x94 9s/ x4 10s) than the Nye card. There are some other tough low-pop cards from this column also, IE Joe Niekro on top edge.

Also, the cards that are in the same row as the Nye card I have stacks of as compared to cards in other rows such as the top row. The Lonborg row is repeated twice on this sheet with different rows above it each time, but the same row below it. I suspect that the two rows (including the Nye row) below the Krausse row are also DPs base on the large quantities of those cards that I have, however, they are just not repeated on this sheet as the Lonborg and Krausse rows are.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 69uc.jpg (76.2 KB, 169 views)