View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 03:29 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
i always ask people do they want to get a cert from psa or jsa or find out if it is real? most just want the cert. i do have SMART PEOPLE who would send me stuff because they know other smart people would see my name on a cert and be confident it is real. i actually have a few who want to send me their stuff right now, because they want to know if it is real or not and why and an certification that is backed up by exemplars and evidence, and no secrets.
I have been told, by good sources, that dealers, including those who are big ebay sellers, know that an item is not good but it has a TPA cert and that is all they care about. Knowing it is not good they still go ahead and sell it.
It has a plastic tomb and a cert,,, it is good to go .
I have been told that this is the case but no evidence was shown to me to back up this story.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 01-30-2013 at 03:31 PM.