View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 05:29 PM
Stephen
Stephen Abb.ondandolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Econteachert205 View Post
I hope this advice helps. You said you were narrowing your focus in collecting and I've noticed you've been selling/trading a lot on the bst. If I were you I would finalize your collecting focus in stone, asap and stick to it. Really think about it. You are impulsive and like a lot of stuff. That is your problem. Once you decide what that focus is, sell all the cheap stuff, and keep the best, research the price history and slowly sell them, using this money to fund new purchases but not introducing new money as I can tell you already have plenty of skin in the game

This is the advise I would give to myself if I were in your shoes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
I would use ebay with a "Buy It Now" price + Best Offer Option. That way you can scrutinize the price of each one. And prospective bidders will see all of the others you're offering... which could very well lead to selling multiples to many of the buyers.

Just don't price them too aggressively or be greedy... unless you want them to stagnate and sit there forever (like 90% of the stale merchandise on ebay).

Getting your desired price here on the BST would be near-impossible.

Going through an Auction House would be painful, as they will want to group them in lots together. And these things never sell for even close to full value that way.

So that pretty much leaves ebay.

Thanks guys!