View Single Post
Old 06-20-2002, 10:18 AM
Administrator

Default VonDole~Mosser and company w/trimmed PRO cards

Posted By: Dr.Richard Koos

Tim,
What is the story here with you, son? Do you lack the ability to disclose ALL the minutae, the fine print of what ACTUALLY transpired?
In the 'remarks' box provided by PayPal, why did you stipulate to me: "PLEASE DO NOT SEND AS REGISTERED MAIL AS I WILL NOT BE AROUND TO SIGN FOR IT"? What does that mean Ted? Did you just write that statement, permanently part of that Ebay transaction page FOREVER (you insinuate that I can change headers..can I hack my way into PayPal's computer and alter entries?) for no reason? Just to be coy? If you weren't going to be around to sign for it, why didn't you do what any other person on the planet expecting auction winnings in the mail would have done if they were going to be in parts unknown, weight unknown, for an indefinite period? Wouldn't it have been prudent to simply stop at your post office before departing and ask them to HOLD your mail for you? Especially parcels of value that MUST be signed for.
As for your argument of Oklahoma vs. Ohio addresses, the Post office has these little "change of address" kits that they supply FREE OF CHARGE. Did you ever fill one of these out?
How unfortunate that you have the unmitigated balls to state, (in the most meeley-mouthed impersonation I can effect) "The first time I did business with you it took THREE weeks for the card to arrive. I thought you were just being your usual prompt self". THIS is what I HATE about the present day technology of emails. That a person can misconstrue and warp facts so cavalierly to a number of readers that may actually believe someone's BS. I'll answer this, effecting a voice as if I were speaking to a child:
YES Ted, you're right champ, it took approx. 2 and 1/2 weeks to get the card into your hands from the closing date of the auction, which was several days after THE WORLD TRADE CENTER DISASTER and everyone that won auctions from me for the week surrounding the catastrophe seemed to understand that I would be delayed in packing and wrapping Ebay wins for shipment since for about 2 weeks, I worked 24/7 only stopping to catch an hour of shuteye here and there or 5 minutes to wolf down some food. Yes, "my usual prompt self". But wait a minute Ted, you RECEIVED the card you won the first time!! Can it actually be that you received it because you were actually THERE to sign for it??????
Also, DON'T mislead people into thinking that you were taken by KardsRus/PSA-cards/PSA2/Bedrock/E-Net/VonDole/and GOD only knows how many other components there are to this nest for a larger number than you were. You stated, "I was taken for FOUR figures by them". Once again, a self-serving way to make a statement that is cloaked in deception. Why not just state, "they took me for $1300.00" instead of trying to make it sound as though you were taken for $8,000 or $9,000???
What I'll do is to gather together all the evidence. Every email exchanged between us complete with headers. All the postal slips (2 of them). The pages with the PayPal transactions. Then I'll figure a way to FTP them to an online storage disc and write a post with all the links for all the documents. This will take a while as I have a few things here and there to do in the interim, admittedly not as important as this issue (it took about 6 trips to the PC just to start and finish this post between more pressing matters).