View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 07:10 AM
St3phen M@rchillo

As a buyer only I have just as many complaints to sellers for shipping issues. Some sellers are obviously trying to increase their margins with shipping fees. This is one of the reasons I give so many props to Greg Morris. It's $3 no matter how many single cards (I think eBay caps invoices at 40) but it keeps me bidding on more items and I am sure he makes up the shipping from people like me bidding on things we otherwise might skip and increasing the prices whether I win or I don't. There is one seller in particular whose stuff I really like, but his shipping policies are absurd. Even when you buy a few items you are waiting to see what he will come up with for a combined price. At the end of the day its definitely cost this seller business from me. He has great feedback but about a dozen neutrals on these shipping issues. He is pretty upfront about it so if you don't like it move on. But my point is that he definitely could do a lot more business and probably make more money if he had more reasonable shipping policies.

But yes from the OP's original point I always wait for an invoice when combining items. If its been 24 hours than I remind the seller. If there is an eBay promotion or bucks promotion involved I will email the seller a few times to try to expedite the process so I can take advantage of the offers.