View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 02:19 PM
Dave Foster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie73 View Post
Happy to hear things are working out. I normally wouldn't comment on this topic but just felt the need. I agree that communication is key and even though it is something that can only take a few minutes, life can get pretty busy and it's easy to lose track of time. It being the 21st century and everyone wants everything quick, quick, fast, fast. I do understand the reasons but sometimes you just have to take a deep breath, relax, and be happy that you were able to purchase something and that you will receive it. For me, something can take weeks to get to me and as long as it's not lost in the mail, i'm fine with it. My only issue is if something is lost. Otherwise I'm just happy I could make a purchase. For many of us, this is just a hobby and not a full time job. There's not always enough hours in the day to make everyone happy. Let's try to keep this hobby fun, happy, enjoyable, and relaxing.

Happy collecting everyone!!!
Wonder if this happened to you, if your attitude would be so saccharine. Reading your post, my diabetes started acting up. Oh golly, gee willickers, Auntie Em!