View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 09:40 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hysell View Post
At this point, I'll not give out name ? But I would point at this is NOT the 1980's & it shouldn't take 11 days to get your cards ? Now, that today's mail has ran It will be at least 13 days on Monday at which point if they are not in I'm putting
a tracker on my money order at my bank .This member did not confirm the money order/payment or the cards have been set, in fact they have set NO messages after the agreed on the sale/price for the items ? They also have over 2,500 postings/deals on this site & have been on here for years ! So they are not new on here ! To, me this is NO WAY to conduct yourself in any matter !If a problem has came up, then the buyer should be informed of it & the lack of any messages not being sent is wrong ?This person has posted the cards ARE SOLD on the pages they were listed, so by that action I'm guessing the money order got to the right place & has been cashed, also there is no waiting time frame, like a check to cash it . please feel free to add your bad dealings on this, you DO NOT need to give names ! But would like to know If I'm alone or should be on the look out for OTHER PROBLEMS ?Thanks for your time . Robert D. Hysell
You say there is no waiting time frame like a check to be cashed, but some sellers do wait until the money order clears their bank. A money order can be faked as easily as a check.

Have you asked the seller if your MO has been received?