View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 05:55 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Gotcha.....didn't know the timeline for ya'lls issue you were working on. The authorities I normally talk to have been quite tied up recently. I figure others are probably busy too. I just don't think our hobby gets a ton of love from authorities in general (to go after the bad guys) besides the one Special Agent, Brian B, who spoke at the Net54 Dinner a few months ago. He said he is able to devote about 30% of his time to the hobby. We need more Agents working in our hobby is the problem....
Tim Fitzsimmons was the #1 FBI man for this. He led the case against Marino. Several of us here have worked with him.
This case was started by Tim and given to Florida Feds and they dropped the ball despite much evidence. Tim told several of us that he was EXTREMELY annoyed and frustrated by their actions.
The thievery still goes on.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow