View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 03:23 PM
Chase

It is an unwelcoming experience being a seller on eBay. You have little recourse and even if you want to complain, after the thank you for being with them for XX years, your call is routed to someone in another country who truly does not give a shit and is likely working for 20% of what they would have to pay someone doing the same job in the states.

A few of my favorite things:
1) Not being able to leave negatives to buyers who do not perform.

2) eBay's refusal to ban someone after chronically not paying.

3) The bullshit returns policy that is usually nothing more than buyer's remorse or an inability to flip the item they bought and the leniency and ease with which they give buyers the ability to lie about the reason for the return.

4) As Adam points out ya have to be virtually 100% right in each sale transaction from start to finish or risk serious infractions that last for an unreasonable amount of time.

I am sure it is less abusive when you get to where PWCC got or Greg Morris or Probstien123 are but that I am able to navigate the uneven playing field when I sell is strictly luck. If I sold there regularly I am sure that would have a very short life there.