View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Jeff G@rf!nkel

Default Net54 FBL Rules and more

NET54 FBL- Yahoo League # 125204

Draft Day Tentatively scheduled for Monday 3/28 @ 8:30 PM. We can discuss this because I needed to add a date when setting up the league.

Please send me your e-mail address so I can invite you to join (ibuysportsephemera@gmail.com)

Entry Fee- $50. Prizes are as follows:
10 Teams- 1st Place- $250 2nd Place- $ 175 3rd Place- $75
12 Teams- 1st Place- $300 2nd Place- $ 175 3rd Place- $75 4th Place- $50

Money to be collected in April. As commissioner, I would be happy to hold the money but if others are uncomfortable with this, maybe Leon or another moderator will agree to hold the money. We can discuss.

5x5 Mixed Straight Draft.

5 Protected players each year. Second year Draft Order will be as follows: 1st and 2nd Round in reverse order of previous year finish. 3rd Round in order of previous year finish. Remaining rounds randomly drawn in increments of 2 with 2nd round being in reverse order of the first round. No position requirements for off season trading. In season trades must meet roster requirements.

The general rules are posted on the league page and should be reviewed after joining. If there is a rule that you do not agree with, please contact me to discuss.

Scoring Categories-
Batting- Batting Average, Runs Scored, Stolen Bases, Home Runs, RBI's

Pitching Categories- ERA, WHIP, Saves, Strikeouts, Wins

Positions- Catcher, First Base, Second Base, Third Base , Short Stop
Middle Infield (2b or SS), Corner Infield (1b of 3b), 5 Outfielders
1 Utility (can be any position), 9 pitchers (6 starters , 2 relievers 1 either SP or RP)
2 Bench spots, 4 Disabled List

Please contact me with any questions. Thanks, Jeff