View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 07:43 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Thanks Chris....I spoke with Tracy on the phone a little while ago. She has a really, really strange story too . She runs a small auction company and got a box without any advance notice, with many things like this in it. She can't get a hold of who sent it, email, phone or otherwise and has never spoken to them. That being said they were nice enough to mark a slip with the shipment "20% commission" . They even made up their own terms. Wasn't that nice of them?
That is some tactic to spread forgeries.
At least some of this crap has been sent to honest auctioneers who have been contacted by the activists on this board and in this instance the auctioneer actually contacted the board.
Good to see that there are honest people out there who want to take an active hand in stopping forgeries.
Sitting on your duff and posting on this board just won't cut it, you have to be pro active to help clean this mess up.
If you see something say something or do something.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow