View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 09:25 PM
Larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngnichols View Post
They had a small booth where you could submit cards for grading, but they were not grading ANY cards at the show itself like PSA or BGS were. It was basically a submission center and they were going to take whatever you submitted there at the show back to FL to grade and then ship back to you.

That is a HUGE failure on their part and they looked absolutely pathetic in comparison.
Agree completely that their performance at the National was a joke, and I emailed them a message to that effect. They had 3 chairs set up and the customer was expected to imput his submissions into a computer in front of each chair himself, thereby doing SGC's work for them. This still might have worked had I not encountered the 3 seats each occupied by collectors/dealers each having top holders with 100-200 cards to be submitted. Like I was going to just stand there for an hour and a half to two hours instead of seeking out what I was looking to add to my collection at the show! Pathetic is too nice a word for that crap! Having run a successful law practice for more than 20 years, I can't think of a better way to lose business than placing the small interests of the business operator above the more significant interests of the client/customer. Whenever I have a choice from now on, it's PSA for me, and continuing searches on ebay will specify PSA.

Best to all and to each his own,

Larry

Last edited by ls7plus; 08-26-2018 at 09:26 PM.