View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 01:15 PM
@ndrew woo.dfin

Default And the Saga continues

have to read from the bottom up.

Of coarse it comes to my house, are you that stupid. That card is not a fake. Who left you to be the E-bay police. I have never heard of anybody doing what you did. Bid just to leave me feedback. You are talking shit on your card website. Maybe you should get a life. You are just like those guys that are jealous and say every Z-28 and Boss Mustang on E-bay is fake. Are you that bored that you spend so many hours on your stupid card site. I sure wish you could meet up with my son face to face and say what you think. With your training I bet it would take him 30 seconds to choke you out. You remind me of that punk in California that ripped us off on a Kobe jersey on E-bay. He shit his pants when we showed up at his door and got the jersey. You are a scumbag to put my info and address online. Just because you don't like JSA does not mean you can slander me. I will be calling you soon, Jim Neubauer

Your previous message

I can assure you I never sent any mail to your home. I have sent emails via eBay and postings via chat board but never anything else. I could care less about the card. It was proven and shown two years ago it's a fake. Tell your "attorney" to contact me; you got my address. Your son already squawked some shit like that about how he knows where I lived and blah blah. Maybe you should take a deeper look into your kid and how that reflects on you as parent before you lecture me about anything.

awesome1969:

Don't you send messages to my home saying my son is full of it. You are the one that has major problems and you are full of shit. Who made you the E-bay police. You are so jealous. You do not know how bad I wish we could meet up in person. My attorney said you have slandered my name and you can be prosicuted for that. Thanks for being a jerk and putting my name and address out there. Jim Neubauer

Member since 2009

Last edited by T205 GB; 01-15-2018 at 01:17 PM.