View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 09:11 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

This is an internet chat board for baseball card collectors, how heartbreaking can it be if you have done nothing wrong? Have you met anyone on this forum face to face yet (not that it really matters)?

That all said there is no playbook for how to address situations on the forum. Making sure people are who they say they are is a big deal. There were some others who thought the coincidences between you and Rachel were uncanny. I did too. My apologies if you are offended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kateighty View Post
Ummm what on earth happened here? Thanks Rachael for bringing this to my attention. I had no idea all of this crap was going on. I haven't been on here much lately as I've been on vacation and traveling. Thanks Leon (NOT!) for letting me know. Would have been nice for you to reach out to me personally since we've talked before. I've been nothing but honest so this is really quite heartbreaking.

For the record, I'm not Rachel (no offense Rachel). I have a life outside of this website and I don't check in on a daily (sometimes weekly) basis. Sorry Rachel for having to go through this - she apparently had to send Leon her drivers license to prove she wasn't me. Yet, not a damn person contacted me about this until Rachel. Leon was happy to wrongfully doubt me though.

I might speak out and offend people at times but I'd never create another account and do what y'all accused me of. Honestly I thought you were better than that. A few apologies should be in order. This is hurtful and beyond messed up.

If anything like this ever happens again please reach out to me Leon instead of slamming and doubting me. I expect more from this forum. How you handled this is majorly disrespectful and disappointing.

Last edited by Leon; 08-06-2019 at 09:12 PM.