View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 11:02 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth-gehrig View Post
Since you consider yourself somewhat descent in peddling fake signs Brent, your latest shouldn't be surprising

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F143344767107

And since your criminal defense attorney is a fan of Ty Cobb ask if he wants to bid
Oh for goodness' sake.... not again! This one has been around the block so many times. It just keeps re-appearing like a bad herpes rash.

I cannot believe (in the midst of all that's going on) that PWCC listed this blatantly phony Cobb Sign, and that they're still running with it. On second thought I guess I can actually believe it, given the source.

Jeff.... If you are seeing this, please have your client take it down ASAP, before another person is duped by these fakes. They need to terminate the auction, and hand this piece of crap over to law enforcement before it surfaces yet again.

Even if they wanted to sell it properly and clearly list it as a "repro", it will eventually re-appear somewhere as being authentic. It needs to be confiscated. How could they even think of listing this piece, after pretending to be humbled by the last set of fakes? It does not appear they're learning much from their past and plentiful "mistakes".