Thread: Atlantic City
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 07:13 AM
T@yl0r $ch0ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajjohnsonsoxfan View Post
This should be a very active show given how heated the card market is currently. I'm betting even this less than optimal host city won't dampen the amount of $ thrown at dealers.
I think most of the dealers who will be there will do well. I also think that it will be a buyer's market. The dealers who might hurt are those with the high ticket items, IF the high ticket buyers don't show. But for the more average Joes (buyers and sellers), I think it will be a good show. Gut feel or wishful thinking, we'll see.

Not directed to AJ...

Y'all need to get a little more creative with your planning. In my case, this is the first year the wife will be able to come along. Will she go to the show? Maybe on one day for an hour or two. But since we got a time share exchange for a week on the beach in Brigantine for the price of one night's stay in an AC hotel, she'll be able to relax on the beach as much as she wants while I make the 15-20 minute drive to the convention center everyday. It's one way to keep her in a good mood while I probably spend more than I should at the show.