View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 10:48 AM
₳₦ĐɎ ₦ɆɄ฿ɆⱤ₮

1. Name- @ndy Neuber†

2. Age- 29 (090482)

3. Day job- Graphic Designer/Production Supervisor at a vinyl graphics company

4. Location- Suburb of St. Louis, MO

5. Collecting interest- I collect what ever interests me that week. Recently it has been pre 1920. I do like the 33 Goudey set. Anything baseball related that strikes my fancy at a cost that I can rationalize.

6. Family- Wife and 2 Daughters (3months and 18months)

7. How long in hobby- aprox 24 years. I got a "Start collecting" kit from a book fair thing when in kindergarten. Since then I was hooked. Whenever my parents gave me money for snacks from the local drug store I would buy baseball cards and say "it comes with gum".

8. Other interests- I collect Batman (some other DC comics as well), Kid's meal toys, and movie posters. Also I wouldn't consider myself a hoarder, but when I feel something could possibly be collectible I hold onto it (Like an uncut proof sheet of Buick Invitational badges with Tiger woods on them that were printed at a previous company to a Cadbury Eggs box from the last year prior to them being bought out by Kraft)

9. Do you attend shows? Use to set up as a teenager, but after wasting many weekends with people that thought every price had to be haggled I gave up (even after bringing the price too low at times). Rarely attened, only when it is a free mall show or can get in as a volunteer (or help with someone else's table).