View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 08:58 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
Maybe it's time for a change in structure around here...Maybe Leon can sell off shares in the board...then of the owners a board of directors could be elected who would make important decisions...such as changing the board to more twitter like.(dammit I can't seem to find the emoticons on my ipad...insert dancing banana emoji here!)
Twitter? What is that? I heard birds in my garage this morning and they were twittering around.... Our younger members (I am 52) should remember this is not a place like Twitter and is a bit more formal. Not a lot but a little. I believe we have had twitterers on the board and they usually get told this isn't twitter. You can either write a sentence and understand your environment or eventually you won't have fun here. That's just my opinion.

Of course, short answers and acronyms and so forth are fine, but twitter-like ramblings should be kept to a bare minimum (*again, imo)

Lastly, I love Honda cars. I drive an Accord and my daughter drives a Civic and I am probably going to get her a CRV next year when she goes off to school- great cars!!

Last edited by Leon; 05-28-2014 at 09:00 AM.