Thread: New PSA Holder?
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 03:02 PM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilKing00 View Post
great for psa, (about time) any slab should have to be basically destroyed in order to crack it out.
I agree somewhat. I think that a slab, if cracked, should show clear, unmistakable signs that it's been opened, and should be unrepairable. The plastic itself should splinter (but not damage the card). But, I don't think it should be Fort Knox, either. Let's face it, some people like cards in their natural state. If somebody buys a card, and they want to put it in a penny sleeve and toploader, they should be able to. If they want to put it in a binder, they should have that right. So, if they buy a PSA 9 vintage card, they should have the option to leave it in the case, or free it without fear of stabbing themselves with some sharp tool.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.

Last edited by the 'stache; 08-04-2013 at 03:03 PM.