View Single Post
Old 07-13-2023, 08:37 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
No one said that American Lithographic in NYC was the only printing facility which produced Tobacco cards ! !

I did NOT claim that my sheet was a "FACT"......I did say it was my "CONCEPT", which I based on my long-term
research of Tobacco cards and Printing methods (I did work in a Print Shop when I was in High School).

So, what is your problem ? .....My use of 19"- wide cylindrical presses, or the standard size 19" x 24" cardboard
sheets
, or both ? ?

If so, then GOOGLE.....American Lithograph and it's working operation (1909 - 1919). Because that is my source
of information.

TED Z

T206 Reference

Do you have any evidence that T206 was printed in this particular facility? If so, what is this evidence? We know where a few of the sets were printed from primary source documents, but T206 does not appear to be in them. I’m very interested to see the evidence T206 was done in this building.

Your sheet layout is a “concept”, but you gave the press size producing the sheet as an absolute fact. This is not proven. You have a source from Google that details them using this sheet size to make T206?

If one makes a claim to fact, there should be the evidence for it. To be asked for evidence is not a problem. I am happy to provide my source for every claim to fact I have ever made, as is reasonable and the standard for research.