View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 01:05 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
I don't want banned but am interested in opinions on Leon's question in general.

I have had a friend buy an item off eBay for me because the seller banned me from bidding on their items. All I did to get banned was ask the seller a question about a error card they had listed. Never got a response so I did not bid. Later same seller was selling a card I wanted and when I tried to bid I couldn't.

Is what I done considered bad? I just assumed as long as the buyer got their $ and I ended up with the card everything was ok.
You won't get banned. The guys that have been banned have histories of being warned about their unfriendliness on the board. If I do something wrong and it's pointed out, you won't get banned for that.

To your question, the question to Jeff (who can't answer on the board now) was had HE used someone else's account to bid in an auction he was banned from. I think that is different if you have someone not banned bid for you. But that is just my opinion and sort of still wrong, ethically. As a collector I can understand the emotion with our gems.

Last edited by Leon; 11-12-2015 at 01:05 PM.