View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 11:15 AM
Emlily Ell.is

Thanks for the insight. The biggest compliant I hear from people when looking through dime and quarter type boxes at shows (some of my boxes like that would include 1960s-1970s commons) is they have to take the time to take the card out of the penny when they're sleeved. They always says I wish you wouldn't have sleeved, I can't check condition when it's sleeved without taking the time to take it out of the sleeve.

So that's why I was curious. Again, thanks for your advice. I think I will just continue to sleeve all my vintage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
This thread could be for pre-war too, sort of, so is fine here, imo. When I set up at local shows I have my Topps cards stored by years.....and if I am feeling giddy and enthusiastic I might even put them in numerical order. All of them are in toploaders and/or at least penny sleeves. IF there is a bigger ticket one I will have it in one of my cases to show. In my opinion ALL cards should be at least sleeved. I hate it when they are purely raw as it hurts their condition, like going from poor to poor-minus.

I have done deals with: snowman, exhibitman, roquan, vintagetoppscards, bobsbbcards, sayitaintso, tsp06, gorditadogg, 4reals, bnorth, clydepepper, jcfowler6, jimmer77, tsp06, Bartholomew_Bump_Bailey, swk473 plus others.

Last edited by wdwfan; 12-21-2017 at 11:17 AM.