View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 06:30 AM
Joann

Hi Jim,

Thanks so much for thinking of me for this thread and passing on my contact info. I've been traveling a ton the past four weeks and not keeping up with anything internet the way I usually do - I def would have missed the thread if you hadn't called it to my attention. Thanks much.

Deb,

I got your email and will try to shoot you a note tonight after work. I'm in DC later this week, so if I don't get it tonight then this weekend for sure. Exciting project. I have dozens of images - some are very common and some I've never seen anywhere else. Great project - very exciting.

Dan,

Cool postcard! Is it actually a postcard, or something else? This is one of the favorite items in my collection - def in the top 3. But it's not a postcard. It's oversized - almost like a premium or something. The image is a very thin piece of paper that is pasted to the card, so I think this is actually the reverse. The picture of the individual player is printed directly on the card, and I think that was originally the front. I really like the individual photo on the front. Where did you get the postcard from?

Will email you later, Deb. And thanks again Jim.

J
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1905StLouisStarsBack.jpg (61.6 KB, 219 views)
File Type: jpg 1905StLouisStars0607225.jpg (57.3 KB, 216 views)

Last edited by jmk59; 12-01-2009 at 06:31 AM.