View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 02:51 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

My Lance Parrish collection includes every single card ever issued (except the 1990 Donruss Aqueous that I have been looking 10 years for) to the most current set available. Even one of every limited numbered card series except all the 1/1's because that would be impossible.

I got bored looking for new stuff and then starting recollecting them all hand signed and that collection is now at about 70%. Got bored with that and decided to now shoot for the registry on graded, currently at 3rd.

I also have game used jerseys, bats, dozens of signed balls and all the promo items he has done over the years from fast food placemats in the early 80's to the bobblehead giveaways they do for the minor league teams he is always coaching.

My fave is a new-old-stock pair of the cleats he was pushing for Nike in early 80's in box. Took me forever to find those.

So yeah, when I die my wife has to figure out what to do with that...lol.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.