View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 12:27 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Scott,
If you can find a Salvation Army they will take you in. It's not the best environment, usually, but it's off the streets until you can find a place. Best of luck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayGhost View Post
Had another issue at the house. Looks like I finally have upset Paul Cubeta and Jeannie Marie too much. Yes, I have negativity and a "sour face" and need to be cleaner at times, but I also really have tried to help and such and KNOW I HAVE many times. I need to keep my problems to myself more, it seems....

. I may need a place to live, and likely have none for tonight at least.

My work counselor Walt picked me up in Rocky Hill today, saved me. Also, spoke to someone at 211., there is no room at the shelter now, but she did notate in my file that we spoke and that Im STILL ACTIVELY SEEKING shelter.

Its sad that this happens, we all have issues. I love those guys and the cats and don't know what will become of me, but that will never change.

If Anyone has any ideas to help, please message me. Least its gonna be nice tonight outside, so my lack of sleep will be done in a nice environment. God Bless all. and pray for me