View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 10:04 PM
Jonathan Sterling

First not offended by anyone's opinion just pointing out facts about the bleacher section in the new stadium. I am 53 been to all three Yankee Stadiums, first game in 1967. Went to Shea when the Yankees played there during renovations. It seems odd that on a board for people that collect Baseball memorabilia so many do not like going to games.
And all this talk about young people who just go to games to Drink and socialize?? You admit that you do not go but think it's ok to judge and put down the fans who go out and support their team. My kids are in their late 20's and I am happy to say enjoy themselves at a game and as a Father sitting at a game talking Baseball with my kids is a gift I am fortunate to enjoy.
Sorry if I am one of the minority who seems to choose the four letter word Love when I describe my experience going to games.
If your only experience seeing Buddy Guy was the bad one think about all you would have missed if you just stayed home and complained on the internet instead of going to those other 6 shows. Get up off your couch and get out to a game it will improve your life.

Jonathan