View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 02:07 PM
Fr@nk Jenn!ngs

Default .

Thanks all for the kind words. It has been a blast, and I'm glad that we were able to finish before he heads off to college next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4815162342 View Post
Congrats Frank! Besides a cheap Hobby falling into your lap, what's next?
Daryl, I haven't quite decided between the T3s or Cracker Jack. I like each for various reasons, but I am leaning slightly toward the T3s. Whichever I choose, I won't tackle that until I transfer next summer as I've got quite a bit to do over the next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilKing00 View Post
Congrats frank! that's awesome, I know its a hard task! I hope to complete the set also. Is the Hoblitzell the only card missing??
Steve, I"m sure you will reach that goal quicker than I did. It is great to see fresh new people who are interested in the set. It certainly doesn't get the attention like some of the other pre-war cards/set do. I got side tracked throughout the almost 6 years we have been collecting the set. The Hoblitzell "no stats" is the only card I'm missing. I'm waiting for one to fall into my lap as Daryl mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterb69 View Post
Welcome to the club. I also have all cards except the Hobby No Stats. It is by far my favorite set.
Thanks Peter, glad to be a part of the club. How long did it take you to complete your set?

Quote:
Originally Posted by familytoad View Post
Another long time T205 guy here, finished my base set two years ago, but have been upgrading a little, gathering the back variations (i have the front variations) and slabbing them with SGC.

Frank, I see your set on the registry every time I update mine. (and of course a few other guys here too)

Congrats for getting them all, its an awesome set! Way to go!
Thanks Brian. Like you, I see quite a few familiar people when I go to update my registry. It's pretty neat to see the progress and accomplishment of others on here. I hope that you will share a picture of yours (T205s that is) once you have completed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T205 GB View Post
So that makes 2 of my hobby friends completing the set this yr. What a neat thing. I am glad I could help in anyway possible. I did notice that the right side of that slab ocean has a wavy boarder. I am going to have to grade that an A sir. A for AWESOME
Andrew, Thanks again for your contribution not only to the hobby, but more specifically what you have provided for all the T205 collectors out here. I know some of us have different opinions about a particular subject, but it is great to see the collaboration that takes place on here.

r/
Frank