View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 10:42 AM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Generally these kind of Group submission things shouldn't be done on the front page. I realize it gets more eyeballs than any other section.
That said if it looks like it's benefitting our community, and doesn't involve it being a profit center for the host (*or much of one) then an extraordinary thread would seem to be ok....My guess is there are quite a few guys saying, "hey, he shouldn't be doing that on the front page".....

there is no profit in it for me at all. As a matter of fact, I venture to say I lose a little bit, as the shipping charges PSA charges are out of this world. Usually I have enough to meet the minimum quantities myself, with whatever special PSA is running. PSA is not cooperating as far as specials go this time around. I am venturing to guess that the days of $6 specials might be a thing of the past, and PSA is pushing towards a higher starting price point. Just a guess though. Thanks for letting this be in the main group Leon....I think rounding up the extra 50 needed to make the BULK 100 special might be a little hard considering the boards preference towards SGC.