View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 04:20 AM
Cort.ney De.Lorme

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
Still waiting for those other screen shots..had a few months to figure out how to upload them..
Still upset that i let psa handle the last situation????.....and not your uneducated, whining self? POSSIBLY that you were left in the dark while the big boys hashed it out? Join the pay grade boss, we'll let you in. Sit back drama queen, youll join the other "queen" that i busted tonight.

If you didnt notice, i removed a comment, and edited the thread to wait for more, damning info (referred to in an intelligent world as due diligence....goggle it). So, again, as last time, either stfu, go away, or be patient. Just bc I dont give your whining ass everything you want, when you want it, doesnt mean things arent being handled that your irrelevant ass cant see.

For the ones not named this idiot (BOYNTONRETARD), i ran across some messages between Betsy and myself from pre ban days.....wonder why that happened???? 😂😂😂 Brent, i never deleted any of yours, or Betsys, messages. And, the original post, that i removed, will be back......likely today.