View Single Post
Old 08-20-2002, 06:02 PM
Administrator

Default Can the little guys ever win in Mastro?

Posted By: scott brockelman

the economy was squashed by 2 factors, alan greenspan not realizing that his slowing down of "irrational exuberance" was totally incorrect and should not have happened in a free market system even from the FED, and the demise of tech companies that were hiring thousands of people to do hundreds of peoples jobs, they just did not have a business plan or foresight.

George W. Bush, had nothing to do with neither. and whether 9-11 had happened or not he is still a man with conviction for lower taxes on the "WORKING" people and focus on the future for the really working people!.

IF YOU THINK BUSH IS BAD YOU WOULD NOT WANT ME THERE!

NO SOCIAL SECURITY ! I WOULD FORFEIT ALL MINE TOMORROW JUST TO NOT PAY ANYMORE. GEE! I CAN SUPPORT MYSELF!

NO WELFARE OR UNEMPLOYMENT! EITHER WORK OR STARVE! AMAZING WHAT A PERSON CAN DO WHEN FORCED INTO A CORNER. THEY REACT!
NITSCHKE WAS RIGHT "WHATEVER DOES NOT KILL YOU, WILL MAKE YOU STONGER"

NO CAPITAL GAINS TAX! TAX ME ONCE ON WHAT I MAKE AND LEAVE ME ALONE.

NO MEDICARE, MEDICAID, ETC.

NO FARM SUBSIDIES, (i grew up on a farm) THE BIGGEST RECIPIENTS OF FARM SUBSIDIES ARE WEALTHY INDIVIDUALS AND CORPORATE FACTIONS, NOT THE AVERAGE 600 ACRE FARMER.

McDonalds is hiring all the time and so are 100 other national chains even in this supposed down turn of the economy, which is a pure fictional lie if you look at the underlying data, my business(which i started from scratch, has grown every year from my hard work, not a govt subsidy). the bottom line is many people have become dependent on the government to provide for them because they are to lazy to do it themselves.

COMMON SENSE SHOULD LET EVERY PERSON WORK AND EARN AND SPEND ON THEIR OWN ABILITIES. WHY SHOULD ANY GOVT. ENTITY CONTROL YOU BASEBALL CARD SPENDING? BUT THEY DO. WITH THE MONEY I PAID TO UNCLE "SHAM"(which is the correct term) LAST YEAR I COULD HAVE BOUGHT A WHOLE LOT MORE CARDS.

SCOTT