Thread: PM message box
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 09:29 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougscats View Post
I've had the same problem for years [and I've only been a member for two and a half years], to the point where I request in my threads, "No pm's, please, as my box is always nearly full."
Raising the limit to 100 will help, but ultimately it won't solve the problem; it would be ideal if we could somehow archive our pm's.
I realize, however, if this were easy to do that Leon probably would've already done it.

"... and we must be satisfied."

Doug
OK...I think ya'll can do this too so please give it a try. I just made a test folder in my own PM space. I then selected the last 20 messages, by doing the little check mark on the right side of the PMs....then at the bottom of that section I went to the pull down menu and one option was "move". I then moved all of those checked PMs to my test folder and it worked. Now I have stored messages in a folder, they came out of my inbox and I can name that folder whatever I want to... and still have my in box...check it out and let me know. There is a small chance only I can do that...but I think everyone can...LMK and thanks!!