View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 04:19 PM
Jason S!m@nds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwolf1963 View Post
Get over yourself, Jason .. I never claimed PWCC was "screwing" me .. I asked about eBay feedback policy changing for this one seller. Has anyone else seen/experienced this? And then added that yeah, $25 to ship in a $7 flat-rate envelope was "disappointing". Beyond the cost issue it wasn't protect well, not a good/job service IMO. So I asked a question and shared my opinion and experience.

You disagree? Fine. I totally respect that. You're insulted? So be it .. but speaking for others (".. is an insult to small businesses around the country") and/or putting words in my mouth to try and accentuate your point is poor form.
My apologies Ed. I must've forgotten it was Friday, I should've been in a better mood. You're correct, you were fair in your feedback on here.

I get frustrated reading these shipping price threads trying to dig into whether auction houses are profiting off of customer shipping. It's expensive shipping these cards - a lot more goes into it than an envelope and postage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huysmans View Post
That's all you could come up with for small business costs? ....you forgot seeking council from an oracle regarding sales.

I should've included the Christmas bonuses PWCC probably gives to those poor Lake Oswego USPS men and women.