Thread: Really, PWCC?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 06:37 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillipAbbott79 View Post
I have been reading the board for a little while before having this be my first few posts.

I don't think its a matter of whether or not I would "like it" if it were my card. I would expect the same thing to happen to me, or anyone else if they submitted a card like this with this problem. I have been reading threads here about honesty, integrity, and calling attention to problems without shading the situation for good or bad.

Here is, without a doubt, a perfect example of it. You have a high dollar, big name player in a fantastic shape and tough grade to get, being sold in a case does not hold par for its grade on it, and being sold by a company who a lot of people here don't revere as a solid seller for doing enough to protect their auction buyers from fraud......and tricky wording is "harsh"?

Then, on top of that, in this thread, the problem is mentioned by me(regardless of specifically brought to his attention or not), he joins the board to comment on the thread, and skips right over it without addressing it??

"Seriously" is right.
Phil
I meant your statement that his lack of a response to your question was "shameful at a minimum" was a little harsh. If you'll re-read the thread you'll notice he responded before you made your comment. He only did so because a couple of us emailed him directly to notify him about the PSA Auth listing and this thread. Chances are he hasn't even seen your comment. If you feel the wording of the Cobb listing is a problem email him, or give him a call and see what he says. His phone number and email address is listed on the pwcc website.

Last edited by pokerplyr80; 09-06-2016 at 06:38 PM.