View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 01:23 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
Same here... extremely discontent and saddened about the state of the hobby, or business, or whatever the hell it is now...

But although I am not personally filing any lawsuits, who knows how many other defrauded people are preparing for litigation. This is the infancy stage. Many victims have not yet become aware of the situation, but they very well might, in due time.

PSA wants everyone to go back to the sellers for refunds. But what if the tainted cards were bought months/years ago? What if the Dealer is no longer in business or is unreachable? What if the card was obtained via trade show, in which the seller has been long-forgotten?

The vast majority of us have no idea what's happening behind the scenes. Give it adequate time, for goodness' sake.
What if the dealer refuses to give a refund?

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.