View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 07:56 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by xplainer View Post
Here is his response to my message through eBay:

I never intended for the case to be sold for an insane amount of money. When I used the case to have fun with my friends I never tried to sell it. I do think there is some value to it just as a novelty item as i explained in my description. I completely understand your point that someone may try to use it in a fraudulent way but that never crossed my mind until others mentioned it. A scammer is always going to try and scam. Hopefully the message board and even other collectors can learn from this case and auction to really inspect a card and not just trust the case (PRO Grading is a prime example). I feel I was as honest as possible in the description and was very responsible with the case. A toy gun if misused can be utilized in the wrong way but toy companies still sell them. That is not the toy company's intent nor is fraudulent activity mine. I appreciate the conversation. Thanks
Ok I am going to be different here. This has got to be the stupidest thread I have seen on Net54 in my short time being here. Seller is 100% saying it is a novelty item with the case not even resealed. Why the hell is everyone flipping out on this when we have real issues with scammers. Hell we even have scammers(yes more than 1) on this board now that for some reason people won't out.

The best part is some of the people posting how terrible this novelty item is use Problemstein to sell their cards.LOL

What next are you going to form a gang to harass fellow member Bob Lemke because he makes "custom" cards that someone could in the future try to scam someone with. Sorry Bob just using you as an example I like your and everyone else's custom cards.

Last edited by bnorth; 02-15-2015 at 07:58 AM.