View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 02:21 PM
Arthur R!ch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpeck100 View Post
Exactly. I certainly don't care what one chooses to do with their money. I just find it ridiculous the moral authority that suggests you and I are bad actors for being willing to buy from them. I focus on my collection and mine only. For me I want to continue to build it and that means more to me than being worried about who I buy cards from.
You act like Brent got caught being mean to somebody's Mom. Allegedly, he's been caught red-handed committing fraud and conspiring to commit fraud. He's been a key player in an enterprise that has allegedly scammed hundreds, if not thousands, of fellow collectors out of hundreds of thousands of dollars (if not over a million by now). There's an ethical and legal precedence for this. We pass judgment on people that choose to do business with people like this.

You can buy a gun from a gun store but you don't get to head down to Park Place and buy a gun with the serial number filed off from Joe Gangster out of the trunk of his car. As a society we've established ethical norms and that's not okay. Doing business with people who allegedly commit fraud and try to hurt others for their own financial gain is not a personal preference, it is a conscious choice to go against the societal norms on ethics that have been established.

So, yeah, that's sort of where people are coming from when they say you shouldn't be doing business with him.

Successful transactions with Burger King, Amazon, Great Cuts, Tacos Villa Corona, TJ Maxx