View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 03:45 PM
Administrator

Default SHOELESSJIM & Vintage Investment ebay situation

Posted By: Jason Duncan

As I had earlier posted, I recently hired help in dealing with my eBay items. I simply told the help to send the stuff and gave him a guide on shipping. He tallied every item on multiple items won. I have just recently since Scott's situation dealt with it, and in the future I have made the change.

I for one figure shipping and handling charges in my bids so I dont gripe about it. It does take gas, time, etc. to ship.

Also I have combines shipping and added insurance on multiple items won in the past as well as sent a card to Autralia that cost me $15 that I only received $3 for. That is the type of seller I am. I would make good on any deal. Jim was unreasonable jerk who was tough to deal with. yes, I got the $5 shipping wrong with his items, the T202s were $6.

Jim, what goes around comes around.

Jason

Boxingcardman:

As much as you think your opinion is valid I think it is not. Doesnt matter what you think I should charge, I do not use a label system, I CHOOSE to go to the PO which is my right to do. I do it my way not yours. THe terms are clearly stated in the auction you bid in and Jim was completely wrong here. There is no gray area. The neg was not an appropriate action.

Jason