View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 10:18 AM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Another innocent mistake I guess? In a past Hindu thread where this card below was posted by Ted Z and claimed to be owned by him, then when questioned the scan got pulled down and the post got edited.

Then in his list (35) subset of 649 OP he claims to own the card, even as far as many times when addressed about 35 cards never says no I only have 34.

Now addressed again and he can’t edit the list from the old board and its another story of how this lie came to be.

I guess we will just have to wait until Ted’s good buddy with 6k T206’s mostly with tougher backs fairs huh. Shame SC 649 isn’t a rare back….

Leon all we really have is the shots now as its clear Ted has no remorse or plans of stopping. It's our way of dealing with how silly it is venting if you willand others even a few get hip to the jive great.

I think in many ways the continued lies and stories to the very community that worships you (not me) and messing up priceless hobby information that was complied by countless dedicated should prior is far worse than some ribbing and shots across the deck.

Cheers,

John