View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 04:04 PM
Banned

exactly.

When is the craziness going to stop on their part? its pretending on their part, that they know what they are authenticiting.

Can it be honest mistake? i dont know if it can. i find it incredibly difficult to comprehend how they can authenticate these autographs when they have no resemblance to the historical record of these boxers signatures.

It's a total, complete breakdown of the systematic way they go about authenticating. They have holes in their system when it seems like they are not finding a way to put these autographs in front of a pair of eyes that knows boxing autographs.

If every so often, a car comes off the assembly line in detroit with square tires, you can only call it an honest mistake so many times before you have to look in the mirror and decide you want to do something about it. Should it be that hard to make sure the tires are round? These are not judgment calls that are tricky, could go one way or the other, they are obvious. I mean come on!

The first step is to admit you have a problem. They are still stuck on step #1 and have been for a long time because it would require swallowing a little pride. Domino's admitted their pizzas weren't that great and did something about it. You can call it a marketing ploy, but it was a risk on their part to show they had a ways to go to satisfy the requirements of their customers. In this case it is to authenticate autographs and not make the obvious mistakes that we can't even fathom a rookie would make.

I am convinced Joe Orlando simply sees things like this, shrugs his shoulders and moves on and goes on to the next thing, whether it's a tee time at high noon or whatever. Because he doesn't seem to be addressing the problem. If he did address the problem, he would bring their authenticators into his office and chew on some hide, and maybe we wouldn't see autographs like these get their LOL, I mean LOA.

Why he won't come here or another forum and say something? He's only the guy in charge! Now that's a real LOL.

Last edited by travrosty; 05-30-2013 at 04:12 PM.