View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 12:02 PM
Administrator

Default OK, time to 'fess up

Posted By: Judge Dred (Fred)

Wow, I am flabbergasted to read all of this. All of you that have not revealed your spending habits to your wives must be quivering in your boots. You should have just started out with having your wives looking for Gucci knockoffs at second hand stores. That can of Purina Cat Chow isn't so bad when you mix it with Hamburger Helper (Tuna Casserole mix, I don't recommend the Pizza mix). You can buy a case of Perrier and then refill the bottles from the garden hose and you again will have bottled water. I'm not sure that sharing these tips is a good idea because now you'll have more money to try to outbid me on stuff.

Justification:

A Gucci bad will only get worn out and it will go out of stylle. You'll spend hundreds on it and it'll be worth about 2% of the purchase price by the time it's done being used.

Cat food (premium brands only) can be a nutricious source of protein and complex carbohydrates. Sure, it's an acquired taste but once you get used to it you'll be that much closer to getting the nice T206 Cobb you've been waiting for.

Bottled water is over rated. One more tip (same subject) recycle your Starbucks cups and brew your own joe at home. You can still at least look cool holding a Starbucks cup every morning.

Hell, I would have to guess that most of us are fearing the day our wives figure out that the Hawaiian vacation we promised two years ago is actually sitting in our safes, desk drawers or binders. We could probably black mail each other by threatening to tell each others wives our ebay account names and how to search what each of us is buying. I've thought about doing that to each and every one of you guys that outbids me on cards I really want. Then it dawned on me that I'd be screwed too... ok, it's an unwritten rule and law that should be part of the Net54 VBC code of conduct - what the wife doesn't know, she just doesn't know...! All agreed, say I!