View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 10:30 AM
Stephen
Stephen Abb.ondandolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuysportsephemera View Post
Stephen,

You do know that people can search for all of your posts? Since you have joined, many of your posts have been asking for help and advice. I think that you have been called out on this in the past as well?

I don't want to be caught up in your battles, I just think that you should be honest about your involvement on Net54.

Jeff
I am obviously aware that you can search my posts. Yes I ask for help. What I am saying is that I bought a few baseball cards back in February which were fake and that is documented on here (I believe 3 of them) and then recently got burned with the photos (which I like) and the glove. Oh and that fantasy gehrig piece which I keep on my desk till this day to remind me to research first. I do not understand why some people on here get so uptight about me buying and then asking for opinions. I have done business with a lot of people on here whom I still talk to and text to this day. I guess it may just be an age gap thing as to why some people get so upset on here. I move fast as do a lot of the people who collect in my generation. I act first and ask questions later (as long as I am protected) because honestly I have picked up a few great pieces by doing this... Yes, I'm still sour about that Royals Robinson pin which I posted on here before purchasing that sold for $250 3 minutes after I asked for opinions. Whoever did that on here had no problem doing it so that is their method I guess (lay low and pounce quietly) much like mine is buy first and learn along the way by asking questions after. I have lost no money by doing this and have harmed no one in the process. They people who were selling these items were the deceptive ones not me. You ask about my ebay ID as if I get buyers remorse. What I get is not buyers remorse. I have never bought something "REAL" and then returned it ever. I only return fake items. So as long as you are kosher on ebay you would have no reasons for me returning anything. It's basically a way to keep the scammers from getting over on me. If it's too good to be true it probably is (however I lose nothing if I am protected).

Sorry for the rant, however I just don't understand why I am met with backlash for simply asking opinions on items. I buy them to keep not to resell anyways. It's not like I'm asking you to buy it from me. I would just like opinions to see if it is worth keeping and I would have no problems returning the favor for items I am knowledgeable about.