View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 12:59 AM
Bill Boyd

Hi All,

Today is the day, first step to owning one of Graig's paintings, which you will make the decision of subject and photo to be used in your creation.

For anyone new to the process, at 8PM, a new site will be started by me stating; "Second Kreindler Event", enter here.

Let us know how many entries you want, up to three. On Wednesday, at 8PM, if not sold out, the cap of three, will be lifted, and anyone can request any amount of entries they want.

At some time, go over the rules, and please read about the payment method, before making your payment. Also, make sure I have listed your Net54 handle on the entry list, and have given you the correct amount of entries that you requested.

For the first few hours, if you have any questions, please post them on this site, as traffic may be heavy on the actual Event site, for the first couple of hours. I, or Graig or Lance, will be checking for questions. I will check about every half our or so, as I will be busy with in incoming entries, so it may take a short time before I can answer any question.

Good Luck to all,

Bill Boyd
wboyd4422@gmail.com