View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 02:25 PM
Bill Boyd

OFFICIAL RULES TO WIN A 20 x 28 INCH GRAIG KREINDLER PAINTING
of YOUR choice

1. Sale of entries will begin on Sunday, Oct 19, 2014 @ 8PM (EST). Entries can be reserved on the Kreindler Event thread starting at that time. (The new thread will pop in at 8PM and entry purchases start at that time)

2. Cost is $30 per entry, limited to 3 per person for the first 72 hours. After 72 hours, if available entries remain, the cap will be lifted allowing those who had maxed out to purchase additional entries.

3. "Buddy System" - This can be used to assist members who cannot place their request for entries due to personal issues occurring at the start time. One member can purchase entries for another member, but the total number of entries between the two members still cannot exceed 3 until cap is lifted. (No presale of entries)

4. At 250 entries, sales will stop.

5. We cannot list any specific company to use for payments, but if you choose to use everyone's favorite online method of payment, please use F&F or a method that pays any additional fees on your end, not out of the $30 on the receiver's end. Graig's email address is gkreindler@gmail.com
For payment by mail, please send me or Graig or Lance an email message or PM, and we will give you the mailing address to forward your payments.

Because all money is going to Graig Kreindler to pay for his consignment fee, please list your payment for "ART WORK, or ART CONSIGNMENT FEES, BASEBALL ART", as certain companies frown on words like; "raffle," "contest," "chances," "tickets" or any other gaming terminology. Also, when making payments, be sure to add your Net54 handle somewhere on payment, or just PM me and let me know you did pay and by what method.

6. Your entry numbers will be given out in order requests are received. Each member will receive 4 numbers from between 1 to 000 (1000). Each number will be spaced by 250. Example: #1 will also get 251, 501 and 751.

7. If your payment not received by one week after the last entry is sold, your entry will be forfeit and resold. If payment is mailed late, notify me with PM.

9. Once all payments are received, an upcoming sporting event game will be selected, along with a secondary game in case of a rainout.

10. The winning number will be the last three digits of the attendance of the selected game, as given on the New York Times web site, box score. The attendance on the New York Times website is the ONLY FIGURE WE WILL USE, even if a different attendance number may be given on the radio, television or elsewhere. A back-up game will also be chosen, in case the first one is cancelled.

11. Winner is responsible for all shipping fees, which includes shipping box, postage, and insurance (reccomended). Shipping fees may cost around $250.

12. THE WINNING NUMBER WILL BE POSTED ON THE EVENT PAGE.

STIPULATIONS: Graig Kreindler does reserve the right of final word as to the content and subject matter of the painting requested. Also, Graig wanted to let everyone know that 20 x 28 inch paintings still have some limitations. Panoramic or team photos will not fit into a 20 X 28 inch painting.

IN THIS AREA I WILL POST UPDATES WHILE WE ARE AWAITING ALL ENTRY FEES TO BE PAID. THEN I WILL POST THE DATE AND TEAMS OF THE SPORTING EVENT THAT WAS PICKED FOR DETERMINING THE WINNING NUMBER. AND FINALLY, I WILL POST THE WINNING NUMBER AND FINAL WINNER.

Good luck to all!
Bill Boyd
wboyd4422@gmail.com

Last edited by billyb; 10-07-2014 at 09:18 PM.