View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 09:17 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBesse27 View Post
Frank and I have exchanged some polite and thought provoking PM's. No grudge there and he seems like a great guy.

Nick, on the other hand, still bothers me with his assertion that somebody is being "conned" if they wear pink during October. His comment about weak, fragile, pathetic men also reeks of false bravado. It's disappointing, Leon, that you would say this kind of attitude is "right."
I have at least a handful of my closest relatives, including my mom who died of breast cancer, who have been afflicted with cancer. My comment was in no way, shape or form what you are trying to make of it, trust me. I said exactly what I meant. I never commented about what Nick or anyone else besides what Frank said. Quit making a mountain out of a molehill. I even said I have no problem with pink shoes!! But to reiterate Dr. Frank, can you imagine?

edited to add, I was not agreeing with other stuff which Nick had said, though I see how that came out, so my apology on that. My only reference was meant to be concerning Frank.

Last edited by Leon; 10-12-2016 at 09:19 AM.