View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 08:34 PM
G@ry Sƈ@m.ҽh.0ɾn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Directly View Post
If the entire hobby world is watching. about time--I have been asking for this 25 years.---What if I'm right?
What if you are right? We wish you were right.I think you are missing that part.We would love for that young man to be Comiskey. It would be an amazing historical artifact. Unfortunately..it is not. It is not Comiskey. Sorry man.

I would be careful calling out some of these board members.When they are trying to help YOU out for with their expertise advise. You should be grateful that there are board members on here that would share their advice for free to help people out.

I'm always open for a healthy debate and think it's a great thing to have.However, you have to present strong evidence to prove your side. In all your posts...you have not even come close.

Several expert members have answered your question(s) about your photo. Since I'm not in agreement with your logic or opinion. You can call me a "loose cannon" too...I guess OR a member of NET54 who's just trying to help out.Cause everyone who's here.. just trying to help you out.

Last edited by GoCubsGo32; 10-12-2014 at 08:54 PM.