View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 04:30 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Why do we have to repeat the same old stuff, over and over again ?

What you have posted are 15-year old data when Bill Brown first posted his T206 super-set spreadsheet in 2006. For the most part Bill's Excel sheet is accurate.
However, a number of wrong inputs did get reported.

Subsequently, as new information regarding T206 front/back patterns as a result of my theories (and other's theories), I contacted Net54er's who had inputted
questionable front/back combos on the spreadsheet. Starting with Ames (hands over head) / AB460. The guy who inputted this admitted he made a mistake.

I contacted the person who provided the Overall (hands at waist level). He realized he had made a mistake, since his card was the Overall (hand at face level).

Regarding Bergen.....here is my post on a thread regarding P42 cards dated: 3-16-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
I have removed Bergen from the confirmed list, as I can't find whatever evidence I had that it was confirmed.
And like you, I have never seen one.
Regarding Chance.....here is my post on a thread regarding P42 cards dated: 3-17- 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
I must say....that surprised me. I cannot find any evidence of Chance (batting) with a PIEDMONT 460/42 back.
I will look into why my initials are in that slot on the super-set.
TED Z

Furthermore, Adam Goldenberg, Craig Wright, and I were working on PIEDMONT #42 runs. The 3 of us kept in touch, trading and selling P42s to each other;
and, comparing notes. I think Adam completed his run. I am not certain if Craig did. All three of us agreed that only 9 subjects in the 460-only Series were
printed with P42. Several years have past since then, and NO additional new P42's have been discovered.

Chase (Trophy)
Latham
Marquard (follow thru)
Merkle (throwing)
Schlei (portrait)
Schlei (batting)
Schaefer (Washington)
Seymour (portrait)
Wiltse (portrait-cap)

TED Z