View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 06:14 AM
CoreyRS.hanus

Quote:
Originally Posted by teetwoohsix View Post
I guess there is a rule that it has to be proven that it is JJ, and not the other way around. I didn't know about that, I thought more people would be able to explain why they didn't feel it was him. I think Andrew is the only one who gave a reason why he felt it wasn't JJ.

To me, I can see why Brett thinks this is Jackson, and from looking at all of the photos, comparing the slide, the uniform, the hat, the leg wrap, the facial features (what we can see from them)........I am becoming convinced (almost ).

I understand whats coming next--it's all speculation without proof--I know guys. But can you all agree that you see what Brett is seeing? I can.

Clayton
I think we all have said we see what Brett is seeing. If we didn't we wouldn't be saying it could be JJ; we would be saying we don't think there is any chance it is him.

As to why it might not be him, the answer is simple. There is simply not enough detail to rule out other players who bear similar enough resemblance. In regard to ankle wraps, method of sliding, etc., again how can we know there aren't other players that wear ankle wraps or have similar sliding methods? Since all these players are on the same team, how do we know they don't have a trainer who encourages use of ankle wraps, or a coach who instructs his players to use a certain method of sliding? As Mark said, and I agree, no one who does photo ID in a serious way could at this point conclude beyond a reasonable doubt it must be Joe Jackson.

Last edited by benjulmag; 05-25-2010 at 06:15 AM. Reason: grammar