View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve B View Post
That being said, I believe Teds explanation is either what happened, or very close to it. Personally I've leaned more towards a poor cleanup of a mistake causing dark blue from contamination.

The time to remove the piedmont stone, install the Old mill stone, then setup and adjust would probably lead to having a mess with dried ink messing things up.

(I also worked in a print shop, one that cross trained us so I eventually got to do each step in the process for a short time. Not much had really changed between 1910 and the 1980-81)
I do not disagree it is possible. It might even be probable but it is all just conjecture. My only point was that it was written as fact and it shouldn’t be. Next thing you know you have an auction house using it in a description so on and so forth.

He then proceeded to bold font exclamation point some holiday inn type whack ass credentials in a pit bull fight type manner about how he is more right than me like a child. It is not the first time I have seen this behavior. Hey. If he wants to measure weiners with other people to make people think he has won an argument that is fine. When it happens to me I will not tolerate it and I will point it out for what it is.

Last edited by MichelaiTorres83; 01-29-2019 at 04:45 PM.