View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 10:44 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsports33 View Post
I have a feeling with the DiMaggio card, SGC just had some non-experience grader and sense it was already in an older holder - issues and problems with just getting this evaluated again could have been avoided with better eyes.
Not defending them, just saying things are happening with non-experienced graders more often now. This discussion is good to have either way and enjoyed the comments.
Also, this issue could be hard to identify the way these cards had been cut - really, we only have the standard catalog to tell us the size. Would be interesting to look more into these WWG cards - do we really know 100% it was the same card

Jimmy
No way an inexperienced grader was given a card of this magnitude without someone reviewing it.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.