View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 05:25 PM
Larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayGhost View Post
update for all you guys: I have, as you have seen been selling stuff on consignment, but still have no place of any kind of my own, SECOND JOB or vehicle and my friend AGAIN threw me out, for at least tonight as of now. . One of us, or his fiancee, who is mad, will have a stroke. I just need everyone's thoughts and good wishes. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU, my REAL friends, here at Net54

Wouldn't it be great if life were better? I Mean, I know I have an attitude issue, but to get thrown out because I got a little upset about not getting a ride to a library? hmm
I have some idea of how you feel, as my wife of 23 years lost her job as President/CEO of her company through no fault of her own in 2010, the prevailing politics in the Michigan Supreme Court eliminated premises liability and with it about 12-15 of my regular trial attorney clients in my appellate law practice, the great recession hit Michigan hard, and it was difficult to overcome the resistance of what became largely a lay clientele base to paying anything more than what a mailman or plumber might receive, although I am, unabashedly, quite good at what I do. About $150,000+ per year went out of our household income, and there were many times I thought the loss of our home was imminent.

So you will definitely be in my prayers!

Hang in there, as God has something better in mind for you, especially if you seek him out,

Larry